18 GHz Low Triboelectric System Switch
- Interconnection of two measurement- or probe stations with one TLP system
- 3 synchronous switched single pole, double throw (SP2T) channels
- Channel I1 to A1, B1 has very low triboelectricity. The other two channels I2 to A2, B2 and I3 to A3, B3 have standard triboelectricity performance.
- DC – 18 GHz bandwidth
- Suitable for high performance VF-TLP
- 9 SMA interfaces
- Integrated sheath wave (common mode) suppression
- 12 V, 600 mA dual control interface, connected in parallel. Pin-compatible with the standard S-3000B switch interface of the TLP-3010C/4010C/8010A/8010C systems.
- Size 172 mm x 83 mm x 5 1mm
Download: Product Datasheet S-4000A-LT